Choose your voucher design:
There are a large number of routes to explore with all different skills ranges, you can toddle up the Glen Ogle trail for a few hours of fun, or you can head on the Glen Ample trip for a five-hour blast, you decide.
Start the day right with an extensive selection of juices, cereals and warm Scottish breakfasts to give you the energy you need.
Then get ready for your day's adventure, with maps provided, as the beautiful landscape unfolds on your journey. Make a pit stop at one of the many cafes, inns and shops on the way or why not take our pre made cycle lunch with you and stop wherever you want.
At the end of your adventure return to our cosy restaurant or bar and reward those tired legs with a 2-course meal and a bottle of wine.
Once you have been fed and watered ease those muscles in your ensuite steam sauna, power shower with ambient LED lighting or massage all over in the whirlpool bath with headrest. Before you climb into your super king size bed all overlooking the stunning Loch Earn
Your Voucher will be delivered to you or to the recipient if you choose to specify the recipient's email address.
- There are no restrictions on when your voucher can be delivered. You can choose to have it delivered instantly or at a later date of your choosing.
- Delivery of your voucher by email is free of charge.
- You (or your recipient) will receive an email containing your voucher as you see it in the window above together with a link to download your Voucher at any time.
- Your Voucher is loaded with value and ready to spend in accordance with voucher usage terms.
- After placing your order you will receive a confirmation email that includes your order number together with a link to the Voucher if you need to print it.
- If you have specified a voucher recipient email address other than yourself you will receive notification to confirm when the voucher has been sent by email to your specified recipient.
All Vouchers are non-transferable.
All vouchers are non-refundable.
Please note the Clachan Cottage closes throughout the month of January.
For any additional information please contact us on 01567 558018